Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hey it's been a year!

I was browsing FB earlier when I saw my friend's (I wanted to consider him as something else but I don't know if it's still applicable) profile.. It was a post about him greeting his schoolmates' (I was about to say alma mater but I don't know if it's corect) graduation.. Then I just remembered that it was already a year ago when I was the one greeting him the same.. It's been a year since we had that very special (well for me at least it was) bonding thru text. Then I remembered to check the sites again that I used to open when I needed to express my feelings for him.. I don't know what to say.. I'm just happy to see my blogs again.. The same way I feel when I saw the profile today.. :)

By the way these random pics were taken while I was having a stop-over at 7-11 on my way home last Tuesday..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog.. Hope you can leave a word.. take care!