Sunday, April 10, 2011

APART



"Nothing's gonna change my love for you.. You ought to know by now how much I love you.. One thing you can be sure of.. I'll never ask for more than your love.. "

That's a line from one of the songs that is currently in my NOW PLAYING list.. I decided to hear some music while waiting for my milk to get cooler.. And I've heard that line which kind of touched my heart cause that's exactly what I want to say to my LOVE.. :)

The day went pretty boring as I chose it to.. Well I got up late, which was also my choice since I didn't really have anything important to do.. Well I was awake for only half of the day since it was nearly 1pm already when I jumped off the bed.. So I just sat infront of the TV for the rest of it.. Then I picked up the pants that I had to have altered before dinner.. Grabe nga kasi hindi nasunod nung mananahi yung sinabi kong design.. But of course, it was too late already for the pants were already cut and the tailor that I talked to nung nakaraan was not there.. So ayun.. Binuro ko naang ulit yung sarili ko sa harap ng TV after kumain.. Tapos, nung matapos na yung mga interesanteng palabas eh to the rescue naman yung computer namin.. Kaya napanood ko si Po ng Kung Fu panda.. Hehe.. First time.,

Hindi naman sa pinili ko talang magpakatamad na gumawa ng kahit anu ngayon.. Kaso wala lang talagang akong naisip na kapakipakinabang gawin..  Heheh.. I could have the MOST UNPRODUCTIVE PERSON of SUMMER AWARD if there's any.. Hahah!

Pero ayun.. Hindi rin ako nakapagonline kasi wala din naman akong maipopost na kahit ano.. Saka mas pinili ko nalang na manood ng movie ngayong gabi kesa lumabas pa para lang magcomputer.. Kasi alam kong wala din naman sya dun.. Heheh.. Saka all I wanted was to get busy para di ako matempt na magtext sa kanya ng bongga.. Hehe.. Kaya pinili ko nalang na aliwin ako ni Po (Kung FU Panda).. :)

Yeah.. Di ko kasi sya makakausap tonight kasi may activity sila.. :)
Pero okay narin kasi alam ko naman happy sya eh.. :) Para pa naman akong si Enrile saying; "Gusto ko, HAPPY ka!".. Hahah!

Sa totoo lang, napapaisip din ako.. Kasi habang lumalapit yung araw ng pag start ng pasok ko, eh mas nagwoworry ako.. Baka kasi yung kaunting oras na nakakausap ko sya eh mabawasan or worst, eh mawala pa.. Sya na nga lang happiness ko, mawawala pa.. :)
Although aalis din naman sya eventually.. Kaya nga gusto ko na sulitin yung time na pwede ko pa sya makausap before sya mawala for 9 months.. Haha! parang nagbuntis lang..

Ayun.. Di ko alam kung mababasa nya tong post ko.. But if ever you would be able to, then you would know how I really feel.. :)

Accepted ko naman na hanggang dito lang ako.. I can never be the one that you need.. But I sure can give you all my love.. And I'll just always be here.. A friend, and someone who will never leave you.. Kahit as a friend.. Know that naman diba?

"I'm gonna love you till the end,
I'm gonna be your very true friend,
I wanna share your ups and downs,
I'm gonna be around.."



Ayun.. I just wrote this cause I wanted to be able to do something while you are away.. Yep.. I'm thinking of you.. Kaya ingat ka.. (haha! as if naman mababasa mo to as you are doing your activity)

"You are not alone..
I am here with you..
Though you're far away, I am here to stay..
And you are not alone..
I am here with you..
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart..
And you are not alone.."


Goodmornight fellas! Have a blessed night and Keep safe! Lalo KA na!
Heheh.. If I only I could stay awake just to be able watch you.. I would.. :)
Pero alam kong kaya mo na yan.. Malaki ka na.. Heheh!
With all my love, *muahugz*

(eksaktong pagkatapos kong magtype eh last song na din sa playlist ko.. Ü )
2:37 am April 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog.. Hope you can leave a word.. take care!