Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Missing You

1:37 am of April 11

Goodmorning! Wazzup?
Well, as for me, I'm okay now since he said that he's already home.. Too bad he went off to bed as soon as he got home.. Yeah.. Maybe because he's still tired from his activity last night.. Naligo kaya yun? Haha! Ugali nya kasi na naliligo before going to bed.. But it seems sobrang antok na sya that he wasn't able to do it already.. Or maybe he already did before he went to a cofeeshop somewhere near Sta. Lucia.. And besides, who cares? He still smells like a drug to me.. The sweetest drug that I can't resist.. :)

My day, as usual, went pretty boring aside from I woke up a little earlier today after receiving his text.. :) Yep.. He sure is an effective alarm clock..

Ayun.. Earlier tonight before he went to FIGARO, I asked him;
"Did you miss me?"..
The answer wouldn't really matter since it was just an intro of what I really wanted to say.. But of course I was hoping for a yes..
And fortunately, he did.. It was a YES (which I hoped was the answer for "Do you love me too?".. hehe.. FAIL) and he asked me if I also did the same (yep.. this was the real purpose of asking him).. So I said;
"NOPE.. Why would I miss you? I was busy last night.. Trying to.. stop you.. Ayaw mo kasing tumigil sa katatakbo sa isip ko.."
Hahah! I couldn't help it.. It was the only way to show him the real.. you know! heheh :)
But of course I still gave a follow up answer of;
"OO naman! Namiss parin kita.. Kahit nasa puso na kita.."
Hahah! I'm sorry.. All I really wanted to say was.. "I missed you like hell!"

Ayun.. That's how my BORING day played.. But see how much a simple and short conversation could make me write? Yeah.. As long as I'm thinking of you, there's always something that I can say..

So,, pano? I need to finish now my MILO and (sabi nya nga) hit dreamland na..

So to my love, (yeah I know umaga mo na rin to mababasa)
GOODNIGHT!
Sleeptight!
Don't let the bedbugs bite!

Tulog na.. Bukas pag gising mo, mahal parin kita,, (GOOD ba yun or BAD? hehe)

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.. Watch you smile while you are sleeping.."



With all my heart, Wo ai ni! I love you! Mahal kita! *muahugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog.. Hope you can leave a word.. take care!